iMarket XL, Matt Jensen – Go Viral On 6 Social Media Marketing Platforms
Secrets to Increase Fans, Engagement & Reach on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Quora & Linkedin
What you’ll learn
- Add 1,000s of fans and followers on 6 major social media platforms
- Improve SEO and search result rankings for your website
- Ensure readers and viewers share and like your content
- Grow your email list and turn every link into a sales opportunity
- Optimize your posts for maximum engagement
- Navigate the advertising platform and create promotions on YouTube, Facebook and Linkedin
- Turn YouTube videos into profitable leads
- Use Quora as a means of demonstrating authority and boosting sales
- Some of the plugins I demo require a WordPress-based blog or website
- A basic familiarity with the major social media platforms
- Updated for 2019. Social media changes fast. Join over 11,000 viral students in the newest, most up-to-date social media marketing course on Udemy.
- See what students are saying:
-This is one of the best courses on Udemy!
-Exceptional and brilliant course on Social Media Marketing. This course like the other courses from Matt is absolutely fantastic.
-Every single lesson is very practical and full of things I didn’t know before.
-Fantastic Lessons to Go Viral!
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Guarantee your posts show up in your fans’ Facebook newsfeeds
- Increase YouTube views, subscribers, retention and clickthroughs to your site
- Collect emails and brand every link you tweet, even if it’s not your own
- Double your sales and boost SEO using Pinterest
- Create a Linkedin profile and posts that get attention and shares
- Write the most upvoted answer and promote your business on Quora
- Go viral on all 7 of these social media marketing platforms
You’ll also receive $175 worth of Google/Bing and Facebook advertising credits and a great interview with Gary Vaynerchuk, author of Crush It! and founder of Wine Library TV.
This course covers more than 100 unique methods to increase profit, brand awareness, likes, shares, pins, upvotes, retweets and fan engagement on all of your social media networks.
There is a small amount of overlap with the social media section in my SEO course, but there is also more than 2.5 hours of material you won’t find there!
To make the course easy to digest, nearly every lesson is screen-recorded in HD 1080p and includes transcripts and checklists in case you prefer text to audio or video.
These checklists are great for review but also include a link to everything you see in the videos so you can easily find anything you need.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer you in marketing your business on social media.
I’ll also be updating the course every month with new tactics and approaches to social media marketing so that you’re always up-to-date.
If you want more than 100 strategies and techniques you can easily implement today, Click Take This Course at the top right and let’s take your blog or business viral.
Every second you wait is just lost shares, likes and sales!
- Anyone with a website or business they’re looking to promote
- Anyone looking for proven methods of going viral
- This course is not for people who are already social media masters
Created by iMarket XL, Matt Jensen
Last updated 8/2019
Size: 770.55 MB