[Patrick Beach] Full Body Strength
Archive : [Patrick Beach] Full Body Strength Digital Download
Salepage : [Patrick Beach] Full Body Strength
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Full Body Strength 1: Description
Full-Body Strength is a month-long plan that takes a holistic approach to dramatically increase strength throughout your whole body. It combines the best of yoga, calisthenics, and circuit training, to create a fun and challenging workout routine. You’ll leave each workout fatigued, knowing that you pushed yourself to your limits and did your work for the day.
Patrick’s method is what sets this series apart: each 30-minute session uses a unique combination of slides, holds, circuits, drills, plyometrics, and complexes to create a balanced and fun workout routine. From detailed squat modifications to fire-inducing core sequences, this plan is not only about building strength; it will help you increase endurance, body control, stamina, and more.
As a month-long plan, you will rotate through five strength-building classes and one recovery class. These sessions include:
- The Burn: You will practice one-armed movements, core work, and hip mobility drills starting from side plank and working into a strength-building flow.
- The Slide: Using a blanket for arm and leg strengthening, this class offers a circuit-style challenge.
- The Fire: Experience a fiery spin on a classic sun salutation. In a ladder-style flow, you will complete rounds of pistol squats, push up variations, and challenging standing poses designed to invigorate your whole body.
- The Power: Push yourself to new limits in this repetitive, flow-based sequence. The Power includes heart-pumping jumps, core work, and ends in with blissful relaxation in bridge pose.
- The Tension: This final strength-building class pushes you to move steadily through tough sequences of lower-body work and pickup-based drills.
- Recover: These fluid movements will help you unwind and keep your body supple on rest days.
Get ready to push yourself and feel strong from head to toe with these unique workouts.
Full Body Strength 2: Description
Push yourself to the edge and achieve maximum results with Full Body Strength 2, the challenging next phase of the Full Body Strength system. From fire-inducing core sequences to powerful push-up variations, this series doesn’t just build strength – it will also increase your endurance, body control, and stamina for a complete workout. In this month-long series, you’ll push yourself through intense workouts with fun, new movements that dramatically increase strength throughout your whole body. Each 30-minute class will amp up your workouts with a unique combination of slides, holds, circuits, drills, plyometrics, and complexes.
In this series, you will:
– Get a challenging, full-body workout in 30 minutes a day
– Build total strength, endurance, and body control
– Power up your workouts with fun, new movements
More from Categories : Health & Fitness